Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Couple More...

Kellen: "Kaarin's favorite word is 'why.'" (yes, yes it is...)

Kellen: "Sometimes I say 'No way, Jose' & pretend I'm talking to a Jose." :)

Annika: "Here's the book that makes you cry..." (Love You Forever)

We had some friends coming over for dinner the other night who don't have any kids. I told Annika that some of mommy & daddy's friends were coming for dinner, but that they weren't bringing any kids to play with. Annika said, "Are they still in their tummies?" :)

Kaarin, almost when eating anything: "Yummy in my tummy." OR "Hungry hippo!" :)

Tonight I said to Kaarin, "We can't read yet, no one else is here. You're the only one!"
Kaarin: "I two!"
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment