Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Women of Faith

'Doughnuts' with pear butter & marscapone....yum!


The ladies! (Yes, I am super-close...) Dinner at Serious Pie.



Our pizza, yum!



Abby's birthday pizookie at BJ's. Yes, we hit 3 restaurants in about 3 hours...!





Brenda Warner (Kurt Warner's wife - bad picture by me)




Patsy Clairmont - ALWAYS a hoot! Love her!!!



OH YES! That's BLAIR!;) Lisa Whelchel





Mandisa!




Worship team



This past weekend I had the privilege to attend the Women of Faith conference in Seattle with a couple of friends. I had received a free ticket as part of my MOPS convention registration (yay!) & it worked out for me to go. I had been before, but I am guessing it's been 13 or more years since I did. It was so fun!:) Most of what was fun about it are little things that won't sound funny if I try to tell you about them (ha), so you'll just have to take my word for it.;) But I did hear many great words of encouragement to keep me going in this crazy life! And I got a nice break (thanks, hubby!!), fun with friends, great food, & LOTS of laughs!! Pictures probably tell it better.

1 comment: