Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Such a Funny Day!

Today, for some reason, was especially funny. Maybe it was all the sugar. Maybe it was the cold weather. Who knows, but here are a few of the things that happened, beginning with the picture above: Kaarin made this pumpkin with our babysitter, Kasey. She was showing it to me, & I was asking her about it. She pointed out the eyes & the mouth & I asked her what the other part (stem) was. She says, "Penis." Huh? I didn't even know she knew the word...I guess I can see it....;)

Kellen came home from school & stopped as he came in. "What's that noise?" I told him it was the heater...today was the first day we've turned it on since April!

Later, I was reading books to Kaarin & it came on again. She stopped, "What noise?" I told her it was the heater & she said, "That too loud." :)

Kellen took a bite of my sandwich today & then said, "Mmmm! It has wheatgrass on it!" :) (It was actually sprouts)

Earlier today Kellen was calling me a 'kombucha-head.' :)

Annika has decided that she is going to be a princess for Halloween. She asked Kellen what he was going to be for Halloween. He said, "I don't know yet, but I'll know before Halloween!"

I was taking Kaarin into her room to read books before bed & she was taking a long time. I finally said, "Come on, stinker." She said, "No I toot." :)

When Kaarin was brushing her teeth she said she wanted to sleep in Kellen's bed (she had been playing in it earlier). I said if she slept in his bed, where would he sleep? She said, "Sleep a-gether." :)

Annika (YES! She was funny too!) was in her bed & said, "I want my hunk." Huh? She said it again, "I want my hunk." Flying over from Kellen came her SKunk!:)

Annika was in the bathroom tonight (this story may be a bit TMI...) -- she was on the big potty, since that is where she goes #2. She was sitting there, & I heard her say, "Hello, booty!" :)

Cracking me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment