Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kid Funnies

Here are a few kid funnies from recently:

Annika: "My tummy hurts!"
Mommy: "Do you need to go poo poo?"
Annika: "No, I only need to go when my tummy AND my bottom hurts....(heavy sigh) WHY you keep asking me that??!"


Kaarin was in her crib one day at nap time, going to sleep. She was singing away, over & over, "I love you, too! I love you, too!" So. cute.

I asked Kellen one day who the teacher helper at school was for the day. He answered "Bailey." I asked him if Bailey was a boy or a girl. He said, "I don't know. Probably a girl. They're pretty much all girls!" (Last year there were 10 boys & 5 girls in his class...)

Today I was getting ready to take a shower & Annika was in the bathroom with me. She said, "I see your booty!" I said, "Does it look like your booty?" She said, "Well, yours is not as cute as mine..."
:)

I got out one of Annika's old Halloween costumes (the cow) to see if it would fit Kaarin this year. Kaarin looked at it & said, "AW! So cute!"

No comments:

Post a Comment